Knowledgeable Immigration Attorney Pursues Legal Status for Clients
Experienced Georgia law firm has a track record of success since 1994
For a quarter century, my firm, Paul J. Alvarado PC, has provided exceptional immigration counsel to clients throughout South Georgia and North Florida. My practice is focused exclusively on helping people navigate the complex web of laws that control who can live and work in the U.S. Based in Valdosta, Georgia, I have successfully represented individuals from more than 70 countries, along with U.S. citizens, residents and companies. I zealously protect my clients’ rights and opportunities, whether in proactively seeking lawful immigration status or in providing defense in deportation proceedings.
Protecting the rights of Georgia and Florida immigrants for over 25 years
Clients throughout the region have selected my firm for their immigration cases, finding these advantages:
- An AV-rated attorney — I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the company’s highest designation for attorneys based on ethical standards and professional ability.
- An aggressive courtroom litigator — I will provide the strong counsel you need if you are facing deportation or are seeking political asylum or refugee status.
- One-on-one client attention — I work closely with clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of the special issues involved in each case.
The U.S. immigration laws may seem formidable, but having a seasoned advocate as your guide can put you on the right road to the outcome you seek.
Seasoned lawyer focused solely on immigration law
At my firm, the mission is to create a customized strategy best suited to achieving the ultimate goals of citizenship, green cards or other legal status in the U.S. for you, your relative or your employee. I concentrate in such matters as:
- Family-based immigration — I pursue family-based petitions for reuniting and keeping families together, including spouses, children, parents and siblings.
- Employment-based immigration — I assist people who want to establish careers in the U.S. by providing them with employment-based or investor-based immigration services.
- Temporary work visas — I assist in petitioning for H-1Bs and other nonimmigrant work visas, as well as in applying for EAD work permits.
- Visa processing — Whether you are hoping to move to the U.S. for education, travel or other purposes, I can advise on the immigrant and nonimmigrant visas for which you are eligible and assist you in obtaining them.
- Deportation defense — If you are facing removal from the U.S. due to criminal charges or unlawful immigrant status, I can assist in applying for waivers and raising other deportation defenses.
The first step toward obtaining temporary or permanent legal status in the U.S. is to make sure you understand the best remedies available to you. My firm provides each client with a succinct evaluation of their case.
Contact the reputable firm of Paul J. Alvarado PC to schedule a free consultation
If you are looking for a seasoned attorney with insight into effective use of the U.S. immigration laws, Paul J. Alvarado PC in Valdosta, Georgia is here to help. Schedule a free consultation by calling 229-244-5822 or contact the firm online.